Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Back to work

So today was my first day of this week that I needed to go to my work after the teeth operation last monday. Everybody was in shock on how I looked today I knew that my face was chubby on the right side but what I didn't knew was that it looks like somebody beat me up. My face is black and bleu

This morning when I brushed my teeth as every morning, I looked in to the mirror and saw nothing special except that the swelling was a lot less than the days before. But it was not black and bleu at that moment.
So everytime I went to the toilet I was starring at my face so see if it still looks like a "Toverbal" it's a candy which changes from color when you are eating it.

Now I'm Quasimodo the Toverbal

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.