Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

maandag 11 oktober 2010

Where can you buy some extra time???

Can somebody plase tell me where I can buy some extra time to make my blog posts??? I have one other blog beside this one which I updated today! Yay for the update in a loooooong time
The other blog is my craft and cooking blog which is a big part of my life.
But now I don't have the time today to post an update on this blog I need to go a sleep my alarm clock aka my boyfriend wakes me up at 6:15 AM for work. I'm like a little zombie in the morning so I don't hear the normal alarm clock, but it's good when your boyfriend wakes you up. He's always very very sweet and cuddely

So I need to go now

Good night and sleep well

1 reacties:

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.