Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

dinsdag 14 juni 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange day 1

So since I have a couple of blog challanges I would like to do and at this moment I have noting intresting to do. I tought lets start with the 30 day lolita Challange.







Challange of today:

~10 things about your lolita bubble~

I absolutely love the lolita style but I don't wear it that often which is very sad I think. It's a gorgeous style but in my case not that practical for my daily job.
My ultimate favorite lolita style is sweet Lolita but I also want to try gothic lolita.
I don't own many brand clothes since they where not ment to be for plus size people.
I'm not very active on communities, I don't know what the reason is, maybe it's because I don't know them.
Most of the time my lolita outfits are with a pink color in it.
I love decorating cookies in lolita clothes, it makes is so special.
My first brand dress was a Metamorphose Marine Border shirring pinafore dress in monotone. Very old picure but I love it anyway. I'm the one on the right with the black blouse and white hair.


I love shopping in local stores to find something that can work for a lolita outfit.
When I go to meetups I always stay in the bathroom for about 2 hours to do my hair and make up
I wish I had a more standard japanese clothing size so I could buy more lolita clothes with prints, at these days I need to buy everything with shirring in it. Most of the times the cute dresses are without the shirring

3 reacties:

  1. I think it's really interesting to read lolita challange things on people blogs, I like that you're having one to.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hihi, I did this part of the meme as well ^^
    It's always nice to read.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I didn't even know you liked lolita :o

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.