Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

zondag 19 juni 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange day 4

Oh my, this dayly challange thing does not work when your very bissy in the weekends
But today I'll start again by posting challange number 4







Challange of today:

~10 different kinds of food you like~



I'm a huge fan of pasta in every single way, I just love it.

Cold as a salad, baked with veggies, bolognaise, with soy cream - red pesto and smoked salmon, ...


Rice has also a price in my heart


Belgium frites in a paper cone with mayonnaise


Belgium chocolate with nuts, especially milk chocolate with hazelnuts but with my allergy I can't eat this anymore. I can only eat chocolat when there are no traces of milk components in it.


Warm chocolate soy milk with mini marshmellows


Fruit, I love fruit. My ultimate favorite fruit is a cold piece of watermelon on a hot and sunny day


Raw vegetables


Vanilla ice with fresh fruit


Spare ribs from the BBQ


Lays paprika potato chips

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.