Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

zaterdag 30 juli 2011

Crafty saturday's

This is the first post of my Crafty saturday's posts. Since I love to make my own things I tought let's share it with the rest of my blog readers. At this stage I'm not going to make any tutorials but I'm just going to show you the creations I've made for the week.

I do a lot of different things when it comes to crafting. I like to make clothes for my BJD's and for my self, I make cards and I love scrapbooking also. But since I'm also a BJD face up artist I'll show you some of my face up's as well. But you can find them also on my commission blog which is: http://pbc-atelier.blogspot.com/

Let's starts with the first crafty saturday pic of a birhtcard for a boy. It's very simple and vintage looking. I really like the way it came out since that day I had a major artist block



Used materials:
- Purple cardstock
- White ribbon lace
- Brown embroidery thread
- White gell pen
- Inkssentials blending tool
- Distress Ink in Tea Dye and Dried Marigold
- Inkadinkadoo Bird stamp
- stampers anonymous time stamp





My new baby is finaly home OMG I was so happy yesterday when the door bell rings. The room was to small for my happyness
But I had to choose between Americas next top model on TV or opening my new sewing machine. Since it was the final of americas next top model and they needed to wear versace clothes, I choosed for the versace runway above opening the sewing machine
Only after the anouncement of the winning girl, I ran to my package to open it.


She is so cute and pink and aaaaah



1 reacties:

  1. Die kaart ziet er heel mooi uit!

    En yay voor roze nieuwe naaimachines! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.