Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

donderdag 21 juli 2011

Outfit of the day


Not my best pic but yeah what do you want after a big move
This is made in our new home which is located in Belgium, home sweet home

I wanted to make my hair a bit prettier but it didn't work out the way I was hoping for. So yeah that's why I have a simple ponytail, that's easy to make and works most of the time for me.

Outfit rundown:
Sweater: C&A
Top: Lola & Liza
Belt: Vero Moda
Pants: C&A
Shoes: Shoe outlet
Necklace: Handmade by boyfriend
Bracelets: jeweler store Gold


I hope I can make more blog posts these day's since I'm not working at this moment.
So if any af you have a question or a special request feel free to tell me what you would like to see on my blog.

Loves,
xxx

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.