Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

30 Day Lolita Challange day 7

WOW it's bin a while since I made a post about the lolita challange
But I'll make it up to you




~10 people who inspire your lolita style~


Since I don't get my inspiration from other people it's hard for me to find 10 different people who inspire me. I find 3 different girls which I think are really cute in all the different ways. Most of my inspiration I get from the print's on the clothing or by looking at totaly different things than Lolita. My opinion is to think outside the box and don't follow the mainstream within a look. Do what you want and forget about the rest!


But let's go on with the 3 girls of my choise.


Ashlee Foster
Super cute style and amazing hair styling



Kana Moon
Artist - love her lips




Misako Aoki
BABY the stars shine bright Model

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.