Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

maandag 28 januari 2013

The first time

Baking is something that I love to do, so that's not a big deal when it comes to making a cake. But decorating it with toppings is an other thing in my life. I only can make peeks of icing when it comes to piping techniques. I do want to learn all those decorating techniques but I need to start at the beginning and take small babysteps. So I bought a magazine which is all about cake decorations with an article about flowers made with frosting in it.

Since I needed to bake my mom some cupcakes for her work I decided to make some extra so I could practice the technique of making roses with frosting.
I'm not really happy with the result but for a first try I think it's okay. Still need to work on it though...

0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.