Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

vrijdag 10 mei 2013

Tea and cookies for the weekend please!

Today I received a package from Germany. It was my wonder cookie JSK that I bought from Jennifer *\(^o^)/*
It was a really fast trip to Belgium for the dress. I didn't expect it this week already since we had a holiday-day this week. But here it is!!! So happy *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*


Since the weather was still pretty good (like it was not raining and stuff), I decided to change my work clothes from the wonder cookie.
So after some time in the bathroom I was all dressed up and ready for some pictures (^∇^)
It was a bit chilly outside but the happy feeling of wearing this dress made it all better!

Nothing feels so good as a new dress <3

On to the rest of the pics...




I had lots of fun while shooting, haha. 
My boyfriend made some pics of my while I was goofing around xD



And the random face spam pucs xD
















0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.