Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

woensdag 11 november 2015

HOW TO: Classic twin fishtails



Comming up with a hairstyle that is simple yet cute isn't always that easy.
I got inspired by the pictures I saw from the Long Ears and Sharp Ears studio release Museum of Fairy. Which is such a wonderful print if I may say.




The styling that they used for the hair can be used for both classic and sweet lolita. I recreated this hairstyle for you using my Lockshop Mermaid wig in the color blond. This wig is sadly not available anymore but they have plenty of more amazing wigs in their store. So please check them out as well.

You can find the whole tutorial on my youtube channel!
If you have any requests please let me know in the comments below




0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.