Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

dinsdag 19 januari 2016

Snow drops on a sunny day

The first snow has come to my home, a perfect moment to take out one of my winter dresses. Memorial cake, the soft blue colors reminds me of an ice princes. A bit like Elsa from Frozen, so it's perfect for wintertime.

I have a love hate relationship with this dress but I'm really happy with how the coord turned out. Sometimes you need to dress things down to achieve a beautiful coord, but having the complete set helps a lot as well. I used my own natural hair instead of a wig and this helps a lot I think, I even think that I'm faling in love again with this dress. What do you think? Yay or nay?







post signature

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.