Pastel raindrops on a sunny day

maandag 22 juli 2013

Angelic Pretty: Melty royal chocolate release

On saterday the 27th of juli there will be a new release of a beautifull line by Angelic pretty. It's their Melty Royal Chocolate. It's a re-release of their earlier print Melty Chocolate from 2012.
They will go on sale around 12:00PM at the online shop! 
Samples are up from monday the 22th till saterday the 27th.


What do you think about this release? Are you loving it as much as I?

Their are only 2 items that I don't like and that are the thights and the skirt. I really love the barret, thats something that I would love to add to my wardrobe. Also the dark brown dress is such a beauty, with all the little pearl details are so pretty <3

If I had the money I would definatly buy this set <3

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.

© Poppy Noir ♥ Kathleen, AllRightsReserved.